IMPORTANT when crossing over into the United States: As of January 31, 2008. You will have to produce a driver’s licence and additional proof of citizenship – such as a birth certificate or passport, when crossing. Here is an article from the St. Catharines Standard discussing what needs to be done and needed.


Share this post on: