CFL Grey Cup 2015

The CFL Grey Cup game is happening on Sunday, November 29th at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba at 6 PM EST.  The Ottawa Red Blacks play against the Edmonton Eskimos.  We invite you to enter the Salisbury Team GREY CUP Contest and you could WIN a Dinner Gift Certificate to a local restaurant!

Just add a comment to tell us which team you think will win the Grey Cup and why.

If there is more than one winner, a draw will be held. Winners will be announced in the Christmas newsletter.

Don’t delay – Deadline for entry is Sunday, November 29th at 6 PM !

Good Luck!

Timothy

Edmonton Eskimos   http://www.esks.com/

Ottawa RedBlacks  http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/

Comments

1. karen morgan says:

the ottawa red blacks will win, just a feeling i got as i don’t know alot about the teams

2. Garry Hall says:

Ottawa should win this one

3. Ottawa Redblacks in a close one, 28-27. Hank’s got one more in the Tank.

4. Peter Collinson says:

Ottawa. Do not follow Canadian Football very much, but I do know that this is their first Grey Cup, so good luck to them – possible score 35-28.

5. I will be betting on the Eskimos. But Tim, I have a uestion for you: when are you gonna get a haircut and a real job? ?

6. I will be betting on the Eskimos. But Tim, I have a question for you: when are you gonna get a haircut and a real job? ?

• HaHa! One day I’m sure Brenda, one day for sure!
      PS: You have no chance of winning now after that comment 😉
      T.

7. Angelko Rezo says:

Eskimos win 25-17 because defence wins championships.

8. Steve Goertz says:

Got to go with the West – The Eskies have been on a role and can run the ball….31-14

9. Mary Jane Rose says:

Eskimos for the win!! And keep the hair, as you can see it makes a statement!!!

10. David Hurst says:

So I checked the past games since 1909 and took the average score 23-11, factored in the expected temperatures in Winnipeg tomorrow (-2 deg C) versus the temperatures in Ottawa (1 deg C), coupled with what I know about Canadian football (fx=1/x) and came up with Eskies 23, Redblacks 7.

11. I think the Eskimos 37-32.

12. Steve Chelmicki says:

Edmonton, 37-34…. should be a close game. don’t cut your hair, its your trademark.

13. Andrew McGrath says:

I’d love to see Hank win another, but I’m going to go with the Eskies, 27-18.
    I’m not a huge CFL fan, but I did see that they have a new slogan, “What We’re Made Of” … I still think they should go with the simple, yet eloquent, “Our Balls Are Bigger”

14. Audrey Dancy says:

I am picking the Red Blacks because their name is so ridiculous!! I figure it’s like a “boy named Sue”…with such a silly name it must have made them tougher and harder to beat. I don’t know what is worse…the name RedBlacks or having two teams in the same league called the Roughriders.

15. John Fraser says:

Edmonton to win 34-24.

16. Michael Callihoo says:

Eskimos 37, Ottawa 29

17. Janet Krowchuk says:

I like Andrew’s ‘Our Balls ARe Bigger’ campaign,,,,,,, with that being said, I think there will be shrinkage ,,, it’s cold in Winnipeg 🙂
    Eskies 24 – Reds 17

18. Joseph D'ANDREA says:

Double E all the way
    Edmonton Eskimos

19. Dennis McLoughlin says:

Ok Argos to win!!! (ooops that is for next year I guess) For this year let’s go with Edminton by 8 points.

20. Kevin VanLeeuwen says:

Edmonton 37 – 28

21. Ottawa to win 27 -16 thanks Tim

22. Garry Hall says:

Ottawa 28-16 to win!

23. Ernie Sibbett says:

Edmonton will be victorious
    Don’t get your haircut
    You’d have to get all new signs

24. Edmonton is going to be victorious 40-20. Don’t cut your hair, because if you do, you will have to get all new signs!

25. Carolyn Robertson says:

Obviously these teams have all of their talent in football skills – I can’t believe they are “Eskimos” and “RedBlacks”! I think history says Edmonton will win.

26. What a game and a great effort by the East. Most people thought Edmonton was going to cruise to a easy victory.
    I entered all the names who voted for Edmonton and Andrew McGrath is not only the main contest winner but also had the funniest comment.
    Congrats Andrew!!
    T.

27. Wayne Myers says:

I’m going with Calgary as their stats are better. – Wayne Myers

28. Ok, I am going with Ottawa for sure. Nice to see them back in the Grey Cup!

29. Steve Chelmicki says:

Calgary in a huge blowout over Ottawa.
    Stampedes 42-13

30. Redblacks for the win today….it will be a back and forth game but Ottawa will win it…..if not it will look like Ottawa will become the Bills of the 90’s, always the bridesmaid

31. Ottawa for sure