What is your Home Worth? The Market Value of Your Home is NOT:
1. What you have invested in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you want for it.
4. What it is appraised for.
5. What you heard your neighbour’s house sold for.
6. What the tax department says it is worth.
7. How much it is insured for.
8. Based on memories and treasures.
9. Based on prices of homes where you are moving.
The True Market Value of Your Home is What a Buyer is Willing to Pay:
1. Based on today’s markets.
2. Based on today’s competition.
3. Based on today’s financing.
4. Based on today’s economic condition.
5. Based on the buyer’s perception of the condition.
6. Based on location.
7. Based on normal marketing time.
8. Based on showing accessibility.
Properties That Sell in Today’s Market: On a scale of 1-10.
The “10’s” Are the Ones That Are Selling. How Can Your Property Be a 10?
1. By improving the condition dramatically.
2. By offering good terms.
3. By improving the way the home shows.
4. By adjusting the price to todays market value.
As a Seller You Control:
1. The price you ask.
2. The condition of the property.
3. Access to the property.
As a Seller You Do Not Control:
1. Market Conditions.
2. The motivation of your competition.